Random Orbital Polisher, 15mm Stroke, Cordless 18V
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Milwaukee M18 150mm Random Orbital Polisher
This battery-powered polisher gives you total control with its variable speed trigger, 8-position speed dial with RPM settings ranging from 2,400-4,500 RPM, trigger lock-on button, and maintains speed under load. The M18 FUEL Random Orbital Polisher frees you from the fear and frustration you may face in applications from surface damage or cord management. With over 50mm of battery clearance and proper use, you can rest assured that their work surface is protected from dents and scratches. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Random Orbital Polisher provides the run-time necessary to keep professionals productive during polishing and heavy correction applications when paired with M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION HIGH OUTPUT™ 6.0Ah batteries. This polishing tool is easy to use and comfortable for extended periods with an optimised center of balance and ergonomic design.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 2,400-4,500 RPM with an 8-position speed dial and maintains speed under load gives the power to correct heavy defects.
- Frees you from cord management, maintenance, and the fear of surface damage with best-in-class clearance of more than 50mm from the battery to the work surface
- Delivers the runtime necessary to keep professionals productive during polishing and heavy correction applications when paired with M18 REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH OUTPUT 6.0Ah batteries
- Variable speed trigger for greater precision and total user control
- Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue during extended use
- Total control in polishing and heavy correction applications