Autosol Scratch Remover
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Autosol Scratch Remover is used to remove or minimize the appearance of scratches on a variety of surfaces such as paint, plastic and metal. It can be applied by hand or using a machine. Scratch remover can be used on cars, boats, motorcycles, household appliances, and other surfaces. It can help restore the original appearance of the surface and protect it from further damage.
- All surface ready suitable for matt and lacquered surfaces
- Removes fine and deep lines by gently sanding down the edges
- Easy to apply can be applied with a cloth, no special machinery required
Scratch remover works on many surfaces and is very popular to remove scratches on handles, remove fine scratches on watches and even restore scratches on glass panels.
Instructions for use
- Clean Surface to be treated
- Apply small amount of Autosol Scratch Remover on scratched surface, adjusting pressure and polishing time based on the grade of scratch
- Remove excess product with wet sponge/cloth
- Dry surface and use polish to buff if needed
Cleaning of Windows, Helmet visors, Face shields, mobile phone displays, watch glasses, aircraft windows, boats and light scratches in painted surfaces such as car door handles.
For deeper scratches, you may need to repeat the process or consider using Autosol Dynamic Heavy Cut.