Magnetic Drill Press, Cordless 18V
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Milwaukee M18 Magnetic Drill Press is the ideal portable solution for work around the job site, for fast accurate and heavy duty drilling operations. Perfect for getting consistent cuts on both horizontal and vertical surfaces, it is a must have in any metal fabrication workshop.
The drill is lighter than most corded drills and comes in a sturdy case for storage and transport.
(Battery + Charger not included, click_here for recommended battery starter kit)
- Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor provides corded drilling performance with strongest magnet holding force on ¼″ steel and 40 x 18 mm holes per battery charge
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- AUTOSTOP™ lift-off detection: Detects excess rotation and automatically cuts power to the drill for best user protection
- Self-powered permanent magnet with 8,890 N of holding force prevents accidental magnet deactivation for improved user protection and easy alignment
- 2 speed gear box for optimised drilling speed with 400 and 690 rpm´s when using annual cutters or twist drill bits
- Maximum drilling capacity of 38 mm with use of annual cutters
- Maximum twist drill size of 13 mm with traight shank twist drill bits
- Keyless 19 mm Weldon reception for fast and easy accessory change
- On board magnet lubrication tank for fixing on the machine or on the material, especially when drilling in vertical positions
- 146 mm stroke length for usage of different accessories
- Tool-free detachable handle for right or left hand usage
- On board LED light to illuminate the work surface
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
|Battery pack capacity (Ah)
|No batteries supplied
|Magn. holding power (at drill point pressure) (N)
|Max. depth broaching capacity (mm)
|Max. diameter broaching capacity (mm)
|Max. drilling solid bit (mm)
|No load speed (rpm)
|400 / 690
|No. of batteries supplied
|Lubrication tank with hose, magnetic lubrication tank holder, 13 mm chuck with Weldon adaptor, chuck key, ejector pin, safety strap
|Stroke length (mm)
|Weight with battery pack (EPTA) (kg)
|13.0 (M18 B5)