Heat Gun, Cordless 18V
Pickup available at 1092 Lower Delta Road
Usually ready in 4 hours
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Milwaukee M18 Heat Gun
Milwaukee M18 Heat Gun is the ideal tool for heating and fusing different materials. It allows bending plastic pipes, heat shrink tubing, soldering copper pipe joints, lifting vinyl tiles, drying fillers, thawing frozen pipes or electrical equipment repair.
- High performance heat coil allows the tool to reach 470 °C
Reaches operational temperature in six seconds allowing quick completion
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool andbattery pack deliver best in class system durability
- Individual Battery Cell Monitoring optimises tool run time andensures long term pack durability
- Durable Ladder Hook for work space management and safety
- Supplied with 2x nozzles: 1x reduction nozzle for heat, intensity on a specific area, 1x reflector nozzle to apply heat around an object, such as pipes
Integrated LED Light to illuminate the work area
*** Battery + Charger not included.
Click here for recommended battery starter kit.
|Battery pack capacity (Ah)||No batteries supplied|
|No. of batteries supplied||0|
|Recommended ambient operating temperature (°C)||-18 - +52|
|Supplied in||No kitbox or bag supplied|
|Temperature range (°C)||470|
|Weight with battery pack (EPTA) (kg)||1.4 (M18 B5)|