Fireproof Iron Cement Putty (Ultra High Temperature)
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
DIAMANT Iron Cement is a ready to use, fast and easy to apply 1-component putty for the protection of steel ingot moulds and continuous casting plants against wear as well as the sealing of firing systems. Can be applied without shutting down production line.
It can be used as a sealant in foundries or high temperature areas as gap fillers on in furnaces and open fireplaces or as chimney coatings.
- Thermal Wear Resistant Protection of the base material
- Can be applied without shutting down production line
- Significant increases the service life of moulds and furnaces
- Highly temperature resistant up to 1,600 °C
- Physiologically harmless
- Ready to use
- Simple application with a spatula or by hand
- Consistency : Pasty
- Temperature Resistance : up to 1,600 °C
- Curing Times : 120 mins for 20°C, 60 mins for 30°C, 45 mins for 50°C
- Packing Size (1kg)