Dual Battery Blower, Cordless, 18V
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Milwaukee M18 Dual Battery Blower
The M18 FUEL Dual Battery Blower meets the performance, durability, and ergonomic needs of landscape maintenance professionals. Requiring 2x M18 REDLITHIUM-ION Batteries for operation, and optimized for use with M18 REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH OUTPUT batteries, the blower provides high constant power by delivering a high maximum blowing force and maintaining the power level throughout the full charge of the batteries.
The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 17 m3/min (600 CFM) and 233 KPH, providing users the ability to take on demanding applications such as clearing wet leaves. The advanced electronic package allows the Dual Battery Blower to reach full throttle in under one second, boosting user control and productivity. The ambidextrous variable speed sliding lock on switch provides the ability to easily lock in the blower to any desired clearing power, from clearing clippings from garden beds to maximum power. This speed control mechanism, combined with the blower's optimized balance, provide maximum clearing control, without the need to constantly hold the variable speed trigger.
MILWAUKEE REDLINK PLUS Intelligence has total system communication between the tool and battery for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity. This battery powered blower includes both a tapered and a flat nozzle attachment, providing the ability to optimise airflow for different applications.
- 2x M18™ REDLITHIUM-ION Batteries required for operation
- Optimised for best performance with HIGH OUTPUT batteries
- No petrol headaches, pull starts or engine maintenance
- Reaches full throttle in under one second, boosting productivity and control
- Low noise for operator comfort across the work day
- Maintains constant power across battery discharge
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 17 m3/min (600 CFM) and 233 KPH, with 17.7 Newtons of blowing force
- Ambidextrous variable speed lock on allows users to set power at any level
- Base acts as a secondary gripping point for control in concentrated clearing situations
- Operator facing dual battery fuel gauge alerts user to charge levels across two batteries
|Maximum Air Speed
|Maximum Air Volume||17 m3/min|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
|Weight with Battery||4.9 kg (w/ 2 x M18HB8)|
|Maximum Blowing Force||17.7 N|
|Noise Rating||83 dB(A)|