Digital Vibration Meter
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Vogel Digital Vibration Meter is used for testing vibrations over various surfaces. Unbalanced, misaligned or worn out bearings and gears can be detected due to the large amount of vibration experienced.
This is especially used in the field of mechanical and precision engineering to troubleshoot and do quality control checks such the need to replace bearings or for predictive maintenance of machinery.
Integrated or External Probes for versatile measurements
Workshop Test Certificate for quality control standards
Rugged, Polyamide Plastic Housing and Large LCD Backlit Display to do readings in rough environments
Automatic Power-Off for use
- Low Frequency Mode “Lo-RMS” to test low vibrations
- High Frequency Mode “Hi-AVE” to test average acceleration
Displacement Peak to Peak Mode “Hi-Peak” to test the differentials in vibrations
- Large Frequency Range 10 Hz up to 1 kHz (Lo), 1 kHz up to 15 kHz (Hi)
- 2 Exchangeable Probe Tips + Integrated Reading for different measuring functions: — short probe tip for standard vibration measurements — long, small probe tip for vibration measurements on small or narrow objects, etc. — without probe tip for vibration measurements on smooth object surfaces, etc.
- Integrated Thermometer of Measuring Range -10 °C ~ +80 °C
- Two-row LCD display, for velocity and temperature, digit height 15 mm/10 mm
- Accuracy ±5 % of display value (±2 digits)
- External accelerometer and adapter cable
- HOLD function for holding the determined measured value
- Magnetic Probe
- Temperature measurement (C°/F°) within range -10 °C ~ +80 °C, accuracy ±2 °C
- Velocity Lo-RMS: 0.1 - 199.9mm/s
- Velocity Hi-AVE: 0.1 - 199.9mm/s²
- operation temperature 0 °C ~ +40 °C, humidity 30 – 90 %RH incl. 1x 9 V battery (type 6LR61, art.-no.: 90006), with operation manual
- Displacement, peak to peak Hi Peak: 0.1 - 1999mm
- Dimensions: 185x68x30mm