Digital Rebound Hardness Tester
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
VOGEL Digital Rebound Hardness Tester is a portable impact device that is able to give hardness values in different units of measurement. It does not require any additional cable connection for operation.
Hand Held Device with Self Calibration Function reduces hassle
- Can be used on almost all Ferrous and Non Ferrous Materials without
- Direct display of Hardness Scales HL, HRC, HRB, HB, HV and HS
- Statistical Functions Average / min / max / value
- Testing at Any Angle even upside down
- Clear LCD Display with Backlighting allows for phototaking of measurements
- Memory storage of 99 Values allows for easy referencing
- Inclusive of Calibration Certificate which conforms to DIN/ISO Standards
Resolutions: 200 – 960 HL / 19 – 68 HRC 13 – 101.7 HRB / 20 – 655 HB 80 – 940 HV / 32 – 99.5 HS
Accuracy: ±0.6 %
Minimum workpiece weight 2 ~ 5 kg on a solid ground, at 0.05 ~ 2 kg with couplant paste
Minimum radius workpiece (concave/convex) Rmin. = 50 mm, with support ring Rmin. = 10 mm
Minimum surface roughness of workpiece 1.6 µm (Ra)