Digital Dial Indicator (0-25mm/0-1", 0.01mm/0.001mm)
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Vogel Digital Indicator is a plunger dial gauge used for accurate measurements for checking surface flatness and depth tolerances. The electronic dial gauge is usually used together with a magnetic stand or measuring bridge.
- Large Digital Display allows for easy reading
- Tolerance setting gives clear boundaries for tolerance testing limits.
Clip back for easy attachment to measuring stands
Up to 0.001mm Resolution provides very precise inspection to be conducted
Exchangeable probe tips provide flexibility
USB output for recording of multiple values
- Factory Inspection Certificate for quality control and traceability
SpecificationsMeasuring range: 0 - 25.4 mm / 0 - 1.0 inch
Resolution: 0.01 mm / 0.0005 inch OR 0.001mm / 0.00005 inch
Repeatability +-: 0.01 mm
Max. total accuracy +-: 0.015 mm
Measuring force: < 1.50 N
with USB data output
- Aluminium housing with sturdy plastic cover
- Large LCD display with clear reading, digit height 10 mm
- Stem and spindle stainless, hardened and lapped
- Exchangeable probe tips, M 2.5
- On/Off button, ABS and Preset function
- Zero setting at any position, mm/inch switchable
- Min./max., tol. and set function (selection and indication of tolerance limits)
- With a flat cover and cover with lug
A: 120 mm
B: 60 mm