Dial Caliper IP40 (0.02mm graduation)
Vogel Dial Caliper is used for internal and external measurements and makes readings easier compared to a traditional vernier caliper.
- Shockproof dial housing prevents accidental damage
Dust resistant housing ensures accurate, uncontaminated readings
0.02mm graduation gives measurements more accurate than most vernier calipers
Large dial face makes for clear readings
- Fine adjustment with fixing screw and thumbroll
Shockproof and Dust Proof caliper with a large dial to indicate measurement.
For measuring of lengths of precision parts.
|201102||150mm / 6"|
|201103||200mm / 8"|
|201104||300mm / 12"|
Measuring range: 0 - 300 mm
Resolution: 0.02 mm
Pointer rotation: 2 mm
Caliper jaw length: 48 mm
Caliper jaws (cross shape): 19.5 mm
Depth gauge: flat
DIN 862, IP 40
- Stainless steel, hardened
- Measuring rail matt chrome finish, laser engraved scale
- Jaws finely ground and lapped
- With thumb roll for fine adjustment and fixing screw