Dial Caliper IP40 (0.01mm graduation)
Stock available, next day delivery.
Vogel Dial Caliper is used for internal and external measurements and makes readings easier compared to a traditional vernier caliper.
- Shockproof dial housing prevents accidental damage
- Dust resistant housing ensures accurate, uncontaminated readings
- 0.01mm graduation gives measurements as accurate as a digital caliper
Large dial face makes for clear readings
- Fine adjustment with fixing screw and thumbroll
Shockproof and Dust Proof caliper with a large dial to indicate measurement.
For measuring of lengths of precision parts.
|201101||150mm / 6"|
|201108||200mm / 8"|
|201109||300mm / 12"|
SpecificationsResolution: 0.01 mm
Pointer rotation: 1 mm
Caliper jaw length: 48 mm
Caliper jaws (cross shape): 19.5 mm
Depth gauge: flat
DIN 862, IP 40
- Stainless Steel
- measuring rail matt chrome finish, laser engraved scale
- Jaws finely ground and lapped
- Shockproof version
- With thumb roll for fine adjustment, with fixing screw