Ratchet 1/2", Cordless 12V
SKU: M12 FIR12-0
Milwaukee M12 FUEL Ratchet is the first cordless tool replaces pneumatic ratchets. Its portability and compact built provides improved productivity in previously inaccessible areas.
1/4 inch variant goes up to 54 Nm of max torque and 250 rpm's, this tool is the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals
3/8 inch variant goes up to 55ft-lbs (75Nm) of max torque and 200rpm's making it the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, repair technicians and maintenance workers who demand maximum performance and portability.
1/2 inch variant goes up to 60ft-lbs (75Nm) of max torque and 175rpm: it is the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics, repair technicians and maintenance workers. Built with a special low profile head for tight spaces, you can now eliminate the constant maintenance of pneumatic ratchets and the nuisance of an air hose.
(Battery + Charger not included, click_here for recommended battery starter kit)
- Recessed head profile for more access in tight spaces
- Greater durability with FUEL Brushless Motor
- Pneumatic ratchet performance with up to 60ft-lbs max torque
- Low profile head design allows users for more access in tight spaces
- Delivers 175rpm for increased productivity
- The industry leading FUEL™ technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing housing provides greater durability for the professional user
- Providing the first brushless Ratchet in the industry, the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers up to 2x longer motor life
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- The LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- Ergonomic and compact solution at 12.5" and 3.1lbs with battery (battery not included)
- Part of the M12 System, featuring over 80+ tools