Universal Coating Thickness Gauge
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Vogel Universal Coating Thickness Gauge can measure all types of coating thickness. It is simple to use with commonly referenced data like mean values, standard deviations and min max values). It can calculate the coating thickness over both ferrous and non-ferrous materials without any pre-calibration.
It is widely used in painting companies, spray and powder coating companies as well as electro plating companies.
- Works on All kinds of Coatings without Damage
Quick and Flexible Coating Measurements especially for the paint industry
- Reading in µm and mils for the finest of coatings
- Built in Probe Measures for portability
- Cylindrical and Curved Surface Measurements with plastic V Groove
- Measure in Any Position even upside down
- Measures Insulating layers for non ferrous metals
- Measures Non Magnetic Layers on metal surfaces
- Calibration Free just switch on and measure
- ASTM/ISO/BS Industry Standards assure that values are within norms
Reading Resoluion: 1.0 / 2.0 / 5.0 µm
Measuring range Fe (Ferrous): 0 - 3500 µm
Measuring range NFe (Non Ferrous): 0 - 3000 µm
Max. total accuracy: 2 µm
Article dimension: 110 x 50 x 25 mm