Bore Gauge + Dial Indicator Set (Carbide Tip)
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Vogel Dial Bore Gauges are used for quick and easy measuring and inspection of bores, cylinders and bore holes
These bore gauges are usually used before or after servicing operations to inspect tolerance and offsets of pipes and cylinders. If a cylinder has bloated or contracted, the dial gauge can show this offset up to an accuracy of 0.01mm.
- Digital and Analog Conversion Comes with analog dial indicator but can be changed to digital as long as the throat diameter is 8mm
- Carbide Tips last longer for more rigorous use
- Fine spring allows for accurate measurement
- Sturdy case prevents unintentional damage of parts
- High accuracy display depends on dial indicator used
How to use Bore Gauge
Step #1: Zero the dial indicator according to the reference point of the bore
Step #2: Insert bore gauge through the inner walls of the pipe
Step #3: Wiggle the gauge to find points that are out of tolerances and make corrections accordingly
Technical InformationResolution: 0.01 mm
Setting gauge: depending on size
Draw length: 35mm - 410mm (depending on size)