Digital Depth Gauge for Blind Holes (0.01mm Resolution)
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Vogel Electric Digital Depth Gauge is used to measure blind holes that are too small to be measured with a micrometer depth gauge or a regular caliper.
It is especially useful in parts where there is no way to measure the depths due to the small hole size. Also has measuring bridges to slide caliper across the bridge.
- LCD display with clear reading, digit height 10 mm
- Hardened Exchangeable Measuring Tips with M2.5 Thread and
- Plate insert with ø 10 mm with measuring rods-ø 4 mm for stable base in larger blind holes
- Plastic bearing double prism guide for precise measurements over long depths
- On/Off button, mm/inch switchable,
- Zero setting at any position allow for relative distance measurements
- Interchangeable Probe Tips give versatility in depth measurements
- Range: 0 - 200mm
- Resolution: 0.01mm
- Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Repeatability: 0.03mm
- Measurement Beam Width: 4mm
- Bridge Width: 150 & 300mm
- modern design, lightweight model
- made of anodised hard aluminium
- rail and electronics housing made of aluminium, oxide-coated
- incl. 1x 1.5 V battery (type LR44, art.-no.: 90213), with operation manual and hexagon-key + 2.5mm measuring Head