Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Heytec Adjustable wrench is used for opening various nut sizes.
Guaranteed not to split open even with large force. Chrome-Vanadium, chromium plated, with soft grip plastic handle and scale. The soft grip plastic is designed to prevent slipping. An versatile tool on the go.
Corrosion resistant jaws and heads - Drop forged, hardened and chromium plated to prevent oils and chemicals from corroding jaws
- Precise Adjustment Wheel - Hardened wheel for quick and fine adjustments
- Slip resistant grip - Made of soft plastic to prevent slippage and comfortable grip
- Laser Engraved mm/inch markings - resist oils and chemicals
Conforms to DIN Standards - with 22° angled head and right hand movement
- Chrome-Vanadium steel body
- Drop forged and hardened, polished head, nickel and chromium plated for protection against corrosion
- Specially hardened and milled jaws
- Precise running of hardened wormwheel
- Laser-marked scale in metric and inch graduation
- Comfortable non-slip plastic handle
- American pattern with 22° angled head and right hand movement