Heytec Adjustable wrench is used for opening various nut sizes.
Guaranteed not to split open even with large force. Chrome-Vanadium, chromium plated, with soft grip plastic handle and scale. The soft grip plastic is designed to prevent slipping. An versatile tool on the go.
Corrosion resistant jaws and heads - Drop forged, hardened and chromium plated to prevent oils and chemicals from corroding jaws
- Precise Adjustment Wheel - Hardened wheel for quick and fine adjustments
- Slip resistant grip - Made of soft plastic to prevent slippage and comfortable grip
- Laser Engraved mm/inch markings - resist oils and chemicals
Conforms to DIN Standards - with 22° angled head and right hand movement
- Chrome-Vanadium steel body
- Drop forged and hardened, polished head, nickel and chromium plated for protection against corrosion
- Specially hardened and milled jaws
- Precise running of hardened wormwheel
- Laser-marked scale in metric and inch graduation
- Comfortable non-slip plastic handle
- American pattern with 22° angled head and right hand movement