Impact Wrench Stubby 1/2" 339Nm, Cordless 12V
Shipping & Delivery
You can contact us for special shipping and delivery arrangements.
For orders within Singapore
Orders less than $100 incurs a $12 Shipping charge
Large and Bulky items: additional shipping charges may apply. We will contact you separately.
For orders outside Singapore
We can arrange a forwarder pickup for your goods. Taxes, duties and other expenses paid during transport is borne by the customer.
Compact tool for tight spaces. Very efficient and lasting torque distribution.
Price has multiple options please select
M12FIWF12Torque: 85-339 Nm
1/2" Square Drive. Torque (Nm): 85 / 125 / 339 / 14
1.4kg with 4.0Ah Battery
Power System: 12V Cordless
Available as a bare tool and also with battery kit
Kit Contains 1 x 6.0Ah, 1 x 3.0Ah
The Milwaukee DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility
- Mode 1 for precision work
- Mode 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material
- Mode 3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications
- Mode 4 intelligently detects when the tool has impacted on a fastener for one second automatically shutting the tool down, reducing overdriving and damaging materials
- Most Compact. Greatest access in tight spaces at 124.5mm in length
- Up to 339Nm of nut-busting torque
- 4-Mode Drive control
- Auto-Shut Off mode reduces over fastening and increases productivity
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- REDLITHIUM™-ION batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Torque (Nm): 85 / 125 / 339 / 14
- No load speed (rpm): 0- 1200 / 1800 / 2700 / 2700
- Anvil: 1/2"
- Impact Rate: 0 - 1100 / 2100 / 3200
- Maximum Bolt Diameter: M16
- Battery platform: M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION / 12V
- Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg): 1.4kg (6.0Ah)
- Length: 125mm
Blog article : Milwaukee Impact & Fastening Tools