The one tool for common faucet installations and sink strainers.
- Reinforced Body For Hard to Break Fasteners.
- ⅝”, ¾”, ⅞”, & 1” Wrenches For Supply Lines and Clamp Nuts.
- ⅝” Deep Welled Sock For Common Faucet Design.
- 3 & 4 Slot Strainer Basket Retainer.
- Reinforced Body For Hard To Break Fasteners
- 2, 3, 4 & 6 Tab Faucet Nut Wrench.
- Will this tool work on all faucets? - For the most part yes, most faucets that use mounting nuts use common nut sizes. There are slots to accommodate various tab nuts.
- Is this tool made to remove frozen nuts? - The tool is made to common nut torque requirements.
- What is the maximum nut size on the tool? - 1”