Digital Surface Roughness Tester
Stock available, next day delivery.
For measuring roughness of almost all surfaces.
Calibration certificate from Germany included with each set.
Reading: 0.01 µm
Measuring range Ra: 0.05 - 10 µm
Measuring range Rz: 0.1 - 50 µm
Tracing length: 6 mm
Dimension: 350 x 200 x 75 mm
- Portable roughness measuring device for the measurement of Rz, Ra, Rq, Rt
- Tracing length 6 mm, tracing speed 1.0 mm / sec., sensor pressure 0.5 N
- Aluminium housing
- Large OLED Display and backlighting
- On/Off Push button, auto shutdown after 3 minutes
- μm / μinch, parameter Ra (ISO and Rz DIN)
- Min. probe tips curvature radius 10 microns ± 1 microns, angle 90° +5° / -10°
- Different display values <12%, error indication ± 15%
- Force measurement: 0.016 N, force measurement share: 800 N/m
- Working temperature -20°C ~ +40°C, rel. humidity <90%
- Integrated sensor protection, with simple calibration function
- Includes roughness standard plate Ra, accuracy acc. ISO class 3
- With 3.7 V Li-Ion rechargeable battery, incl. charger 9 V AC
- Sturdy carrying case and operating manual
For relatively smooth surfaces, to measure the surface roughness of metals, plastics and other composites and sample pieces. Easy to calibrate