BARCOL Impressor, Hardness Tester
Stock available, next day delivery.
Lightweight and fast digital device for measuring hardness of a surface with minimal waiting time.
Used widely in aluminium processing, glass and steel industry.
The device is suitable for testing large and extra thick workpieces.
With Bluetooth data output and with software
Measuring range: 0 - 100 HBa
Reading: 0.1 HBa
Max. total accuracy: 81 - 88 HBa +-1
Max. total accuracy: 42 - 48 HBa +-2
Repeatability: 81 - 88 HBa +- 1.5
Repeatability: 42 - 48 HBa +- 2.5
Article dimension: 170 x 60 x 70 mm
- Rugged ABS plastic housing, with key pad, with backlight
- LCD display with clear reading, digit height 9 mm
- LED signals for the hardness scales HW, HB HV, HRB, HRE, HRF, HRH
- With function of calculation the average value, can calculate the average value of 29 sets of data at most
- With the max. hold function, recording the max. hardness value during measurements
- With good, convenient calibration and high accuracy detection
- Wide test range, can test from very soft pure aluminium to a particularly hard aluminium alloy,
- effective test range equivalent to the Brinell Hardness 25 ~ 150 HB
- ON/OFF-button, autom. power off, average, max value, menu function
- Operation temperature -0°C ~ +50°C, rel. humidity 20 - 80%RH
- Incl. 2x 1.5V battery (type AAA, art.-no. 609283)
- Incl. 2 test blocks, 2 pins, pin length calibration block, screw driver, spanner,
- installation software for data transmitting, carrying case and operation manual